Are You Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
To schedule your appointment there are several easy steps.
1. Call us at 443-975-0902 to briefly consult with our Owner/Technician, Robin Henderson, while scheduling a time convenient to you for your procedure or e-mail us at PermanentLook@gmail.com.
2. If you would like a personal face-to-face consultation, a non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged in advance. The fee will be applied as a credit to your first procedure.
Our studio hours are Week days 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. by appointment only. We are also available by appointment every other Saturday and Sunday for your convenience.
Did you know that we offer gift certificates? They make the perfect gift of Beauty Forever easy to give to your spouse or friends!
Make sure to check out the wonderful beauty, health, and slimming products in our Online Store!
We specialize in permanent makeup for Afro Americans! Many salons turn away Afro Americans due to the complexity of color matching, but the Permanent Cosmetic Center is an expert with all skin colors and all skin types.
We are proud to be members of the Charles County Maryland Chamber of Commerce.
What happens at the procedure?
Get ready to be beautiful! At your appointment these are the steps that will take place to create your new look.
Allow an 1 hour or more for your procedure.
View the State of Maryland Health Codes.
1. A "before" photograph is taken with or without makeup with Consent (Not Mandatory)
2. Removal of makeup and cleansing of skin procedure area is done.
3. We draw on the correct eyebrows, liner, lips, etc. for your approval.
4. Re-clean the skin before starting the procedure.
5. Apply topical anesthetic cream (leave on for 45 minutes).
6. For eyeliner procedure, apply Collyrium to neutralize anesthetic side effects.
7. While performing the procedures, it is very important to stretch the skin.
8. Start implanting the pigment under the skin, applying Duration Gel to the area to avoid discomfort and to control any bleeding or swelling.
9. The client is able to see the procedure in-progress by holding a mirror in their hand at all times, should they desire.
10. The procedure is complete upon the client's approval.
11. Take the "after" procedure photograph.
12. All client's receive post-procedure instructions.
We offer beauty treatments at very affordable prices!
Please ask about our same day multiple procedure discounts.
Gift certificates are available. We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, and American Express. Sorry, but we do not accept personal checks.
You may be asked for a deposit to hold your appointment.
There is a Chair Fee for all touch-ups after your initial procedure unless technician's fault.
Cancellation Notice: Please let us know 24 hours ahead of time of any appointment changes to prevent a $100 cancellation fee.